Google+ My Beauty Hive! : First Post!

Wednesday 6 February 2013

First Post!

Welcome to my new blog!

I decided to create this blog in order to do more in-depth reviews, show swatches and D.I.Y's etc. I also have a beauty channel on YouTube but my camera is not very good at recording video so for more detailed beauty posts, I will be making entries here.

I haven't decided exactly how I will manage this blog but have a few ideas I'm working on. If you have a blog, Tumblr, YouTube etc and have any tips for me, please feel free to leave them in the comments :)

Thanks for visiting and come back soon for a new beauty post <3

2 comments:

  1. I still feel like a newbie myself when it comes to blogging but the best advice I can give is to write, write, and then write some more! And make full use of social media to get your posts out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for checking it out <3 I guess it's a good thing I like to write xD I'm still figuring out links/codes etc. My HTML knowledge is really very rusty!

      This should be easier to keep updated than YouTube though, less editing & kitty interference lol

      p.s I saw it was your b-day recently? HBD <3

      Delete