Google+ My Beauty Hive! : NOTD: L.A Colors Color Craze "Cactus"

Monday 2 September 2013

NOTD: L.A Colors Color Craze "Cactus"

Welcome to my first "Mani Monday" post!

I've gotten into the habit of changing my polish once a week (usually on Sunday evening during episodes of Breaking Bad) so I'm hoping that these posts will become a regular part of my blog.

This week I'm wearing Cactus from L.A Colors makeup line which is a gorgeous metallic, shimmering khaki green shown here:






With September already upon us I was in the mood for something a little bit darker to help ease myself into the fall season. Cactus is a metallic khaki green with very fine gold, green, and orange micro shimmer in a black-ish blue base. It instantly reminded me of Butter Londons' Wallis nail polish from several fall seasons ago. Dupe alert!


Isn't it gorgeous?!






The formula is fairly opaque but I applied 3 coats of polish just to make sure the coverage was even. Then I went over it with Revlons' Quick Dry topcoat. Honestly, I'm totally IN LOVE with this shade!

Can't believe I found this by accident at my local dollar store. L.A Colors may be inexpensive but is definitely a great find. Which reminds me... I have to go back and pick up more of these polishes ^_^

Have you tried any L.A Colors polishes or makeup products? If so, what do you recommend? Let me know your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below c:

xo ~Honeybee

No comments:

Post a Comment