Google+ My Beauty Hive! : Makeup Swap!

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Makeup Swap!

Today I wanted to share some items I received in a recent makeup swap with fellow beauty blogger & YouTuber, Ms. Judixo.

Actually if I'm being honest, not so much recently. It was awhile ago and I'm only getting around to posting it now. I was also very behind on mailing my half of the swap which I felt terrible about & made a point of letting Judi know. In any case, better late than never so let's just get into what Ms. Judi sent me!

So much pretty!

In exchange for some Canadian beauty products (Vichy & Annabelle), I had asked her to send me some Maybelline Color Whispers. I was having a hard time getting my hands on these lippies because anywhere I went they were either sold out or had been opened and were unsanitary. The two shades she sent me were #60 Petal Rebel (as seen in the ads) & #65 Pink Possibilities.

Petal Rebel & Pink Possibilities.

Petal Rebel is a pale bubble gum shade of pink whereas Pink Possibilities is more of a rose colour with a hint of fuscia. Both are sheer but buildable and pigmented at the same time.

Judi was also kind enough to include some extra lip products as well as a small collection of samples. I was excited to find the miniature Jouer lip gloss as I am obsessed with all things mini -especially mini makeup! ^_^

A girl can always use more lip products...

As I said, there was a small collection of samples including some from MUFE, Revlon and Maybelline. I also was happy to find a eyeshadow sample from Sugarpill Cosmetics as I've been curious to try this brand for awhile!

How adorable is that little kitty tho?!

So, that's it for my makeup swap items! I was happy with everything I received and hopefully Judi is enjoying the items I sent her way. Be sure to check out her blog here: http://judixo.blogspot.com/

What do you think? Have you ever done a swap or would you consider doing one? Let me know in the comments below & thanks for stopping by c:

xo ~ Honeybee

4 comments:

  1. Love the things you got! Especially the lipglosses look amazing!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great little bundle ^_^ Thanks for stopping by!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9/18/2013

    looks like you had an awesome swap....thanks for sharing! I've never done a swap, but it seems like sooooo much fun. I agree that the lipglosses looked awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS a lot of fun, especially putting my gift together & waiting for the mail to arrive!

      Glad you enjoyed the post & thanks for commenting.

      xo

      Delete