Google+ My Beauty Hive! : Sephora V.I.B Beauty Insider Birthday Mini Makeup!

Monday 25 March 2013

Sephora V.I.B Beauty Insider Birthday Mini Makeup!

Hey guys! A new blog post is long overdue, this I know. However, it was my birthday several weeks ago and I've been dying to share the new Beauty Insider birthday mini with you guys so here we go...


Even the packaging is adorable ❤


Every year Sephora collaborates with a cosmetics company to create a mini makeup birthday gift for their Beauty Insider members. For 2013, Sephora has teamed up with Benefit Cosmetics to bring us this adorable beauty duo called "Real Birthday Turn - Ons!".


The duo includes a miniature of their very popular "They're Real" mascara and mini "Watts Up highlighter. I must also note that both of these samples are very generous at 3.0 grams for the mascara & 2.5 grams for the highlighter!


^_^ Watts Up! & They're Real! ^_^


Becoming a Beauty Insider* is really easy, really simple and best of all FREE! It also means that every year during your birth month, you're entitled to a miniature makeup item free with no purchase necessary.

Who doesn't want & love free makeup on their birthday?!

I'm extremely excited to test these little babies! Especially the mini Watts Up highlighter as I've already got the full size of They're Real (and will say it really is an amazing mascara).

Are you a Sephora Beauty Insider? Will you be signing up and getting your own birthday freebie? Let me know what you think down below ❤

*You can sign up to become a Beauty Insider here:
 https://www.sephora.com/profile/MyAccount/beautyInsider/beautyInsider.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment